Dealer has a crew designers in the team did a perfect job! You can hire someone to detail your car after purchase, but you can do can save you hundreds of dollars! Want to know their secrets? All you have to do is book a few hours and gather some basic tools like a car wash, a number of buckets, cleaning gloves, candles, hair brush, coffee brush, microfiber cloth, rubber gloves, and you should aspire. You should also skin care If you have leather seats and a sound bar system errors as tar, paint or sneeze into your car. Read on to get professional advice.
- Remove all
The first thing you need to do is to right the car. Remove some money, carpets, ice scraper, and all in the trunk. Make sure the vehicle is completely empty.
- To display the panel where you collect dust and dirt with a microfiber cloth.
- Clean stains and dirt with mild soap and water. Use the same product for all plastic parts and rubber. Be sure to check the door jam or around the tailgate.
- Use the brush to clean the coffee holes in the heating vents.
- Brush the carpet crumbs loosen and stretch the fibers. On a latex glove if the skin is loaded subject and instead rubbed hairy; Brought his static. Do not forget the carpet. Soon you will be ready to be empty. Be sure to let the star to rest because sensitive adhesive can be easily separated. Dealers said the head hanging displays always seems worse than dirty.
- Start by washing the car with two buckets. The first diving gloves in clean water and rinse your car, car wash with foaming in the second bucket. This friction prevents debris in the vehicle. With a clean microfibre cloth.
- If surface contamination such as errors of inflammation, tar, or color, you need a sound system tray. Follow the instructions on the package. Test paint on a surface, by shifting the plastic bags over the hands and the surface. Any remaining deficit improved and easier to find.
- Working on the panel. Use it to help the kit over the filling to protect the wax. Use the buffer. A common mistake people make is to buffer after they have applied the wax. The buffers are used to apply the wax, not remove it. If the dry wax painting with wax polish with a clean microfibre cloth.
- Don’t Forget
Car dealer checks for areas that are often overlooked in the implementation of commercial inspections. Remember, however, necessary to clean the wheels and stems. Also you need to look under the hood. Take your car to your local car wash and spray thoroughly with soap and water under the pressure hose on dirty and greasy. The tube may then be treated with detergents. The poles of the battery can be cleaned with a toothbrush and a mixture of water and sodium bicarbonate.
It may take time and effort, but a simple trick and investments in good quality, you can save hundreds of dollars on car detailing each year.